微 信 题 库 搜 索
医学英语
图谱资源
英语教学 医学词汇 中医英语 临床英语
多媒体 药学英语 护理英语 动态资讯
 医学全在线 > 医学英语 > 英语教学 > 英文病历 > 正文
英语问诊常用句子
来源:本站原创 更新:2008/6/25 字体:

•Hello.may (can) I help you?[您好,我可以帮您吗?]
•What seems to be bothering you?[您觉得哪儿不舒服?]
•Do you have a record?[您有病历吗?]
•I`ll transfer you to the surgery department.[我给您转到外科去]
•what`s wrong with you?[您怎么了?]
•Sit down, please.[请坐]
•When did the symptom begin ?[症状是什么时候开始的?]
•Are you bring anything up when you cough?[咳嗽时有痰吗?]
•Have you had any chills (chest pain)?[您有发冷(胸痛)吗?]
•Have you ever coughed up blood[您咳血过吗?]
•All right. Let me examine you. Would you mind taking off your coat?[好吧。我给您检查一下,您不介意脱掉外衣吧?]
•Take a deep breath, please[请深呼吸]
•I`ll take a white blood count and give you a x-ray examination.[我将给您做白细胞计数和胸片检查]
•I`m sure it`s pneumonia. You should be admitted to the hospital.[我可以确定您得了肺炎,应当住院。]
•How long have you been like this?[这种症状有多久了?]
•When did you begin to notice these symptoms?[您什么时候发现这些症状的?]
•What`s the trouble?[怎么啦?]
•What`s your trouble?[你怎么啦?]
•What`s the trouble with you?[你哪儿不舒服]
•What`s troubling you?[你哪儿不舒服]
•What`s your complaint?[你哪儿不舒服]
•What`s bothering you?[你哪儿不舒服]
•What can I do for you?[你哪儿不舒服吗?]
•What`s up with you?[你生什么病了?]
•What`s the matter with you?[你哪儿不舒服?]
•Is there a sense of distension and numbness?[你有胀和麻木的感觉吗?]
•When did the trouble start?[什么时候开始不舒服?]
•When did the pain start?[什么时候开始痛的?]
•When did it happen?[什么时候发生的?]
•When did your diarrhea start?[你什么时候开始腹泻的?]
•What kind of pain do you feel?[你觉得怎么个痛法?]
•What kind of stool did you notce, watery or mucous?[你注意大便的样子了吗?是水样的还是粘液样?]
•What did you vomit, food or blood?[你吐的是什么?食物还是血?]
•What kind of treatment have you had?[你过去用什么方法治疗过?]
•What about your heart?[你的心脏怎么样?]医.学 全在.线,提供www.med126.com
•What`s your stool like?[大便是什么样子?]
•Where is your pain?[你觉得哪儿痛?]
•Where does it hurt?[哪儿痛?]
•What`s your appetite?[你的胃口怎么样?]
•How`s your appetite those days?[近来食欲怎么样?]
•How long have you been feeling like this?[你有这样感觉多长时间了?]
•Have you been coughing and sneezing?[你是不是一直咳嗽和打喷嚏?]
•Have you got a high fever?[你发烧吗?]
•Any fever?[发烧吗?]
•Have you got any chronic disease before?[你以前有过慢性病吗?]
•Does it bleed often?[常出血吗?]
•Do you feel short of breath?[你觉得气急吗?]
•Do you feel pain after meals?[是饭后痛吗?]
•Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet?[你去厕所时感到腹痛吗?]
•Do you have a pain in your stomach?[你肚子痛吗?]
•Do you have a cough?[你咳嗽吗?]
•Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet?[你记得去过多少次厕所吗?]
•Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital?[来医院前你接受过治疗吗?]
•I`d like to listen to your chest.[我想听听你的胸部。]
•I`d like to run a few tests.[我想给你做些检查。]
•You must have a blood (sputum) test.[你需要验验血(痰)。]
•You have the flu.[你得了流行感冒。]
•You have got enteritis.[你得了肠炎。]
•You have caught a chill.[你着凉了。]
•You seem to have picked up some sort of infection.[你好象染上什么传染病了。]
•When did you first notice it?[你什么时候感觉到的?]
•What kind of pain is it?[怎样疼?]
•Did you run any temperature?[你发过烧吗?]
•Have you seen anybody about it?[你找医生看过吗?]
•I think you need some examinations first.[我想您首先需要做一些检查。]
•You`d better take an X-ray picture to see if there is a fracture.[你最好拍张X片子,看看有没有骨折。]
•I`d like to give you an X-ray.[我想给你透视一下。]
•The X-ray reveals a dislocation of your elbow.[X光片显示你的肘关节脱位。]
•I`ll give your some medicine.[我给您开点药。]
•I`m afraid you have to receive an amputation.[恐怕你需要截肢。]
•It is the only way to save your life.[这是挽救您生命的唯一办法。]
•My diagnosis is that you have a malignant tumor osteogenic sarcoma.[我的诊断是您得了恶性骨肉瘤。]
•The fractured leg must be kept in plaster.[必须把骨折的腿打上石膏。]
•Open your mouth, please.[请张开嘴。]
•It`s too worn out to be filled.[这颗牙坏得太历害了,无法补了。]
•Have you ever had an injection of procaine(pencillin) before?[你以前打过普鲁卡因(青霉素)吗?]
•Does it hurt when you eat anything sweet or sour?[你吃甜的或酸的东西时疼吗?]
•I`ll be cleaning them now. let me know if it hurts.[我现在给你洗牙,疼就说一声。]
•The wound hasn`t healed enough yet.[伤口还没完全愈合。]
•You`ll have to wait for one more month, or they won`t fit properly.[你得再等一个月,要不然装上也不会合适。]
•What kind of material do you prefer?[你想要什么材料的?]医.学 全,在.线,提供www.med126.com
•Would you like to have a look at some of the samples?[你要看一看样品吗?]
•You can try the gold-alloy ones.[你可以试一下合金的。]
•You`ve got to come five times before the work can be finished.[你得来五次才能做好。]
•Shall I fix you a plastic crown?[我给你装一个塑料牙套好吗?]
•We`ll give you an X-ray to find out the condition of the root.[我们要给你拍一张X光片,看看牙根的情况。]
•You`ll have to leave your old denture here.[你得把原先的假牙留下。]
•You should leave your denture in your mouth all day.[你应该整天戴着你的假牙。]
•How are your periods? Are they heavy?[你的月经怎么样?量多吗?]
•Have you had any pain in this area during your menstruation?[你来月经时间时这一部位疼吗?]
•How about your menstruation cycles?[你的经期准吗?]
•Have you had any discomfort?[有什么不舒服吗?]
•When was your last menstruation?[你上一次月经是什么时候?]
•How long is your period usually?[通常你的月经周期多长?]
•Have you had any bleeding, watery discharge or pain in your lower abdomen?[你有过阴道出血、水性分泌物以及下腹部疼痛的情况吗?]

[1] [2] [3] 下一页

相关文章
Angina—心绞痛
如何与病人及家属沟通
针灸英语学习:督脉 Governor Vessel
经外重点奇穴:夹脊 Jiaji
耳针疗法耳针操作方法:压丸法 Auricular-S
   触屏版       电脑版       全站搜索       网站导航   
版权所有:医学全在线(m.med126.com)
网站首页
频道导航
医学论坛
返回顶部
Baidu
map