41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.
您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.
42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink
anything after 12 o’clock tonight.
明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。
43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.
44.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.
45.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.
我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压.
We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.
我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.
46.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.
我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.
47.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.
我要给您的踝部冷/热敷
48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.
Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?
明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?
49.I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.
我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。
50.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.
要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.
51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?
您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?
52. I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.
我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.
53.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.
我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射医学全在线www.med126.com
54.I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.
我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便
55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.
医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线.
56.I’m going to give you oxygen now.
我要给您吸氧
57.I’m going to give you nebulization.
我要给您(雾化)吸入.
58. I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.
我要给您做膀胱冲洗